Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Week 1 EOC: My Voice

There are many aspects of the fashion industry that draw people to it. It calls for creativity, individuality and commitment in order to succeed. I love the constant evolution and revolution that is ultimately based upon one undeniable factor: people. I’m a people watcher. Its fascinating and rewarding to watch how individuals translate style in there own unique way. People always need clothes, and the styles of those clothes are always changing. Making a living around giving people the chance to express themselves in this ever-changing world is what I enjoy most in life.  It’s a fast-paced, balls-to-the-wall, instinct driven career and I love every minute of it. "There is no passion to be found playing small - in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living."
-Nelson Mandela

No comments:

Post a Comment